8 Last-Minute Valentine’s Day Activities
Valentine’s Day is tomorrow, but why not celebrate all weekend?
Valentine’s Day is on Friday this year, but if you can’t celebrate it then, you don’t have to wait long!
BTW, I vote whenever a holiday falls on a Friday, that we celebrate ALL weekend. Not just the one day, but make it a 3-day weekend affair!
Anyway, moving on.
If you’re a procrastinator like me, you probably waited until the last minute to make plans to celebrate Valentine’s Day with your loved ones. Maybe you wanted to make a special dinner reservation and completely forgot about it and now there’s no availability. Yup. I hate it when that happens too. But, that doesn’t mean you can’t still do something last minute and have a good time!
If you are looking for some adulting time with your sweetheart, here are some last-minute activities you can do on Valentine’s Day:
- Axe Throwing – It is exactly what it sounds. I’ve seen these pop up everywhere and I would love to try it myself!
- Gun Range – We did it one year and it was so much fun! and, you don’t have to own a gun, you can (usually) rent one at the gun range facility.
- Escape Room – This is another activity that has become popular. If you don’t know what it is, it’s basically a room full of clues and riddles you must solve in order to get out. This is another activity that we would love to try!
- DIY Wine & Paint – First, wine is always a good idea! This activity is so easy and fun to do. While there are wine and paint parties, those usually fill up fast, so it’s not something you would be able to do last minute. So the next best option is doing it yourself! Simply get a bottle (or two) of wine, a couple of canvases, some paint, and find a youtube video tutorial on how to paint something. There are tons to choose from! The best part, you don’t have to be good at it!
Or, if you’re looking to celebrate family style, here are some family-friendly activities to do last minute for Valentine’s Day:
- Dinner Out or In – Go to your favorite restaurant/fast-food chain and have a family dinner. Or order in!
- Movie Night In or Out – Go watch your favorite movie and get popcorn, soda, all the works! Or simply stream or rent a movie or two and you can still get all the works and then some (because it would be cheaper lol)!
- Go Cart – whether it’s indoors or outdoors, go-carting is always so much fun!
- Bowling – We love bowling and if you have little littles, they will love it!
Whatever you choose to do, it’ll be great as long as you do it with the people you love.
And if you’re also looking for last-minute gifts, check out our gift guides.
Are you all ready and set to celebrate this weekend? If so, let me in the comments how you’re planning to spend the holiday!